Childproof your dog
Is your dog ready for a new baby in the house?
If you haven’t already asked this question, then you should know that approximately 80% of dog bites happen to children under five, and 80% of those are in the face. Most alarmingly, the majority of these dog bites happen by the beloved and unsuspected family dog. And the baby isn’t the only one at risk – the dog is, too.
Learn the 7 Critical Dog Training Secrets Any Expecting Parent Needs to Know
Join our newsletter and you’ll discover:
- How to assess your dog to see if he’s‚ “baby-proof”.
- How to teach your dog to respect personal space.
- What to do if your dog doesn’t like kids.
- How to keep your baby safe from other dogs
- Why it’s so important for your baby and dog to spend time together
- What to do if your dog barks excessively
- And ongoing training tips
Enter you first name and e-mail address below to get started.
We hate spam as much as you do! Your e-mail and information will be kept private!